Title: Empire Beneath the Ice: How the Nazis Won World War II
Author: Stephen Quale
Publisher: End Time Thunder Publishers
Back Cover: Empire Beneath The Ice
The truth about history has been hidden…
In Empire Beneath the Ice, author Stephen Quayle reveals why most of what you learned about World War II and the defeat of Nazi Germany is wrong. You’ll discover:
- Why this suppressed evidence proves Adolf Hitler didn’t die before Germany surrendered during WWII, and how he eluded capture.
- How Nazi SS members, scientists, and soldiers escaped with Hitler to create colonies in other parts of the world to continue their monstrous research.
- Why in 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned that the US should adopt measures to protect against an invasion by hi-tech aircraft coming from the polar regions, adding, “The time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety.”
- How, using advanced technology, Nazi saucers defeated the US military — long after WWII was supposedly over.
- Why the US space program was mostly a sham, and why the “UFOs” that started appearing around the world in the late 1940s were (and still are) most likely flown by Nazi pilots.
- How key government, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, financial leaders, and institutions helped Hitler come into power, and facilitated the preservation of Nazi wealth and power after WWII.
- Why today’s world is secretly controlled by a malevolent shadow government and entire populations are being surreptitiously brainwashed.
- How ancient stargazes have been duplicated to open portals into spiritual and demonic universes.
- Why those controlling our planet have laid the groundwork for a takeover by a dictator who could best be described as the Antichrist of the Bible.
Empire Beneath the Ice carefully documents these and many more astounding facts, divulging the truth about what is happening today. It gives you the insights to help prevent this diabolical takeover or, if it occurs, reveals the details and essential actions you and your loved ones must take. Empire Beneath the Ice exposes the dangers our world faces, and will arm you with the tools you need to counter these unspeakable, secret evils.
Book Review: Empire Beneath The Ice
In a word, WOW! While I’ve heard Steve Quayle share his thoughts in various interviews, this is the first book I’ve read of his and to say that it’s an eye-opener fails to convey it’s impact on me.
Let me first say that it’s a substantial book, like the majority of his books. It’s dimensions are 8.5 x 11 x 0.7 inches and weighs in at 12.6 ounces with 520 pages! Oh my! This book is no light-wieght, in either size or content. Some people may dislike the size because it’s so large, but I love it. It’s filled with a lot of artist’s renditions of various people and events in history, along with photos to help us better grasp the reality of what he is sharing. Some photos or drawings are so realistic that I had to cover the photos. The drawings were not grotesque, but rather realistic and the photos captured such evil in their eyes, that I choose not too look at them. I also really appreciated that the font is plenty big, even for these 48 year old eyes to appreciate. My goodness, I could almost read it without my glasses!
The next thing I was both blown away by and absolutely appreciated was the vast amount of footnotes—reassuring this proven skeptic that he’s not simply sharing his opinion, as good as it may be, but that there is a long-standing documented paper trail of these facts. Steve shares history that’s been buried and they hope forgotten or in some cases has been blatantly rewritten altogether.
The book can seem to cover a wide range of topics. A few topics he covers are:
- Operation Highjump (where it’s said we got our tails kicked by the Nazis during a battle at Antartica)
- Operation Paperclip (where we recruited many of the German scientist that may have otherwise faced war crime charges and punishment)
- What’s inside the earth
- What really might be going on at CERN
- Hitler and the Nazi occult ties and practices
- How the nefarious masterminds are using science—in the past and even today —to work towards their purposes
While that may seem like the topics all over the place, the common thread throughout the book is how the Nazi’s played a major role, directly or by their influence. Steve shares the historical facts that have been covered up for years. Ultimately, while reading Empire Beneath the Ice, the reader will notice that the real common thread and threat–then and now–is the enemy behind it all, Satan. It’s a page-turner for sure!
My thoughts about Empire Beneath The Ice
I was absolutely blown away by the things I learned in this book. I’m amazed at how little we were taught during school or that we were taught things absolutely contrary to what the truth really is. It also frustrated me knowing all the cover up that’s taken place over the years and still goes on today. While I was frustrated, I was also equally grateful to know that God is calling people, like Steve Quayle, to dig, research and uncover these truths for us to know. We can’t learn from lessons we were never taught and we also can’t make better choices going forward, if we aren’t aware of the mistakes that were made in our past.
The big question for me, throughout the book, was why there were and still are so many coverups regarding what really happened before, during and after WWII. Simply put, some really big names and organizations were involved in not only getting Hitler into power and keeping him there as long as they could, but also helping him to escape. Why? Because they are all motivated by the same drive…a hunger for power, but still deeper than that, they are driven by evil and the demonic forces they actively and intentionally engaged with on a regular basis. I would argue that this has all been going on for far more years than we realized, long before WWII and will continue on until the return of Christ Jesus.
Empire Beneath the Ice covers some deep topics without a doubt. It makes you scratch your head and wonder how could this have remained hidden for so long? We can be tempted to not believe the facts when they are presented to us, but we also may soon come across events that can suddenly force us to take notice.
There are watchmen, like Steve Quayle, on the wall sounding the alarm and the choice remains ours to wake up, take heed and decide if we are willing to continue to be lied to. There needs to be some accountability for those that are responsible for not telling us the truth. The question is, how many of us really want to know the truth behind what has happened and is continuing to happen today. I fear, not many.
Violence won’t solve the problems that are daily impacting our world. They have an agenda and it involves having fewer of us around as time presses on. Lies help no one, at least not in a good way, but knowing the truth and making no changes for our future generations…well, that’s not going to do a lot of good either. Knowledge is powerful, but the real power is putting our knowledge to action. Simply put, we can ask for the truth to be disclosed, if for no other reason except that we can learn from the mistakes of the past, as well as hope and pray for a better tomorrow—for us and for those in the coming generations that are trusting us to safely pave the way for them.
This book will challenge you to see the world, past, present and future through different eyes…the eyes of truth.
Would I Recommend Empire Beneath The Ice
Yes. But, be prepared for to learn things that you may not have ever imagined possible. Prepare to be astonished by the things that went on in years past and their devastating impact on our world today and in the future. Why is this important to know? Because…”Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.” -Edmund Burke
It’s a big book—in every sense of the word—but it’s also well researched and written. I don’t believe anyone that is interested in learning about the truth of our past, how it effects us today and can undoubtedly negatively control our future, will be disappointed in reading Empire Beneath the Ice.
And, that’s a wrap…Empire Beneath The Ice
I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please share it with your family and friends, so they can learn about this great book too. You can click here or on any image of the book on this page to see it on Amazon. Thanks for taking the time to read this review and God bless!