Ever wished that you could be the hulk? No not turn green and rip up all your clothes, but have all those big muscles? Maybe you’re one of those naturally thin people that have a hard time gaining muscle (there are people out there that have this problem) or maybe you have big muscles already and you just want more. Well, now is the time, because Body Best has just been released, and it looks good.
Body Beast, all the Beastly details
No I don’t have Body Beast yet, and yes I want to get it. I’ve got at least the next 6 to 9 months of workouts planned, so many good workouts to do. I have to admit that Body Beast is something right up my alley; I used to want to be a body builder and even competed once. So I might have to re-arrange my upcoming workout schedule to include this. Beachbody has to stop coming up with workouts that I want to do! OK, let me give you the details about Body Beast. This is coming from Beachbody’s site and I haven’t come across any reviews from people who have do it yet, it’s that new, but I’ll keep you updated.
Body Beast is designed to help you put on up to 10 pounds of massive muscle in 90 days, they are calling this a pro-level program, which is designed to get you bulging muscles and carve the fat off you so you’ll be mistaken for a body builder.
Sagi Kalev (the creator of Body Beast) developed this 12 extreme muscle building workouts that will exhaust your muscles, recruit more muscle fibers and even increase testosterone levels. To get there you have to eat like a body builder, so Body Beast comes with the Book of Beast, a 3-phase eating plan and supplement instructions.
What’s included in Body Beast?
There are 12 workouts:
- Build: DVDs 1-4 Lay the foundation for a huge new you. Give every muscle in your body a major pump with Super Sets and Giant Sets.
- Bulk: DVDs 5-9 Force Sets, Progressive Sets, Combo Sets, and Multi-Sets build on the size you gained in Phase 1. Now the focus shifts to muscular hypertrophy, the technical term for the muscle cells enlarging, bringing about explosive muscle growth.
- Beast: DVDs 10-12 With fat-burning cardio, relentless circuit-training, and intense core work, you’ll be amazed at your increasing capacity to lift heavier weights and grow bigger, more defined muscles.
You’ll also get these valuable tools:
- The Book of Beast. Get huge without wasting a second. This info-packed program guide gives you tips on proper form and safety, explains the science behind growing your muscles, breaks down the nutrition you need to reach your goals, and even boosts your motivation.
- “How to Eat Like a Beast” Eating Plan. Exceptional bodies are made in the kitchen. This comprehensive guide provides a calorie calculator, portion charts, food lists, and suggested supplements to help you bring out your inner Beast.
- 90-Day Daily Workout Calendar. We’ve done the work for you, so you always know which exercises to do, when. Just follow along and chart your progress.
With all this and it looks good to me, you have to love Beachbody’s guarantees, this is from their website:
“90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. We’re so certain you’ll have great results with Body Beast; we’ll give you 90 days to make sure it delivers. If you’re not completely satisfied after 90 days, simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization Number. Return the program and we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. But keep the bonus gift just for trying Body Beast.”
Wow, a great workout with an unbeatable guarantee, sounds like you can’t lose, if this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, go for it and Beachbody has it at a great price – Check it out →HERE←
Yours in health and BIG MUSCLES,
PS. Remember that you can also save 25% on this!
PPS. More exciting news, Body Beast is now available in a Challenge Pack which has the Body Beast workout and tons of new Beachbody muscle building supplements that I haven’t even seen or heard of before! Check it out → HERE ←