Happy New Year! 2016 promises to be a great year, full of changes, will you be one of them? It has become cliche to have a New Year’s resolution to lose weight, but why not do it this year, why not start NOW? Every month Beachbody has workouts on sale and the Beachbody January Sale is no different. This month they actually have seven different workout packages on sale. All of the workout packages that are a part of the Beachbody January Sale are listed below, just click on them to find out more information about what is included. I’d love to list it all for you right here, but this would be a very long blog post!
- The Masters Hammer and Chisel + Shakeology Challenge Pack: $160 USD (regularly $180)
- The Masters Hammer and Chisel + Performance Challenge Pack: $160 USD (regularly $180)
- 21 Day Fix (+SP) + Shakeology Challenge Pack: $140 USD (regularly $160)
- 21 Day Fix Extreme (+SP) + Shakeology Challenge Pack: $140 USD (regularly $160)
- 21 Day Fix Kickstart + Shakeology Challenge Pack: $180 USD (regularly $205)
- 21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart + Shakeology Challenge Pack: $180 USD (regularly $205)
- 3 Day Refresh + Shakeology Challenge Pack: $140 USD (regularly $160)
Beachbody’s monthly sales are typically challenge packs, challenge packs actually save you money to start with by bundling together what most people want, of course you could always save a little more by just getting the workout by itself. If you are interested in just the workout, click the above links and go to the workout by itself. The Beachbody January Sale gives you a couple of different options on these workouts, depending on what your looking for. What is great about any of these challenge packs is that they give you access to Beachbody on demand, which lets you get started right away and not have to wait until you get your DVD’s.
The Beachbody January Sale is a great way to pick up a new workout, save some money, and get started on that New Year’s resolution. It looks like 2016 is going to be a great year, Beachbody has some new workouts coming out this year, one is the soon to be released 22 Minute Hard Corps, Tony Horton’s latest, and there is a rumor of a new workout from the trainers of Les Mills Pump (that was a FUN workout!), I can’t wait to see what that is.
I hope you have a great start to your new year!